Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Lazy day.






I'm supposed to study real hard and by now I should be  able to memorise all the CNS related drugs but sadly, today has been a very unproductive day for me. Look what I've been doing for the past few hours, instead of studying, I browse through the wedding mag I bought on February. I made the wrong choice of staying at my room all day long and refused to go out, as I trapped in my own guilt of having fun. I'm afraid when I step out and have some fun, I might be wasting precious time because time is crucial now, since I only have approx 6 days till final exam. I hate this kind of stress feeling, and having doubts whether I'm gonna survive this semester. Taking photos, staring at the wall, scrolling twitter's timeline seems more fun than studying. Ohhh why am I so lazy.

2 comments:

Gaby said...

yan kalau sy kawin ko ambik gmbr.haha...

Viviane Vincy Rozer said...

@A.G.P Hahaa ko tda suru nga sy nda tau malu juga pg ambi gmbr ko manda xD