Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Aweshumm




I've been spending time with this new uke.My sis bought a new one when she's on vacation at Indonesia. Quite cheap, guess what it only cost RM 20 after I converted it into MYR currency. Even though it is cheaper than my pink uke but I love playing this one compared to the pink uke. Anyone want the pink uke? rise up your hands! I might give you if you're lucky enough :3 *kenenlaa ada uke baru terus mo bagi orang yang lama :P*

I wanted to do a new cover of *jengjeng jeng* still in progress, *suara katak pun mo menyanyi* but then I realised that I just want to do this for fun, so why don't I just continue with that kan? but please bear with my voice, I'm only sing in the bathroom :p Maybe after I've done practising and after I'm mentally and physically ready.Wakakakkk XD

I posted in my twitter that I've wanted to sell my Mckenzie (Sony Alpha-290) *sobbsss* because I wanted to buy a new one with video features.I've been experimenting with videography,a little bit using my sis new dslr that she won by joining facebook contest *how lucky she is!* Quite hard, not quite but harder than I thought. I have limited of ideas and yet my hands are shaking =.=" .eventually, I failed.HAHA

I have this idea of making a video of my hometown.I've seen a lot of interesting places to be featured on the video during my way back home from KK today.gonna start drafting the storyboard.Wish me luck!

Much love.



5 comments:

Gaby said...

ba bg sy...sy mauu..haha

Alexy Rusx said...

goodluck on videography..keep it up. :D

Viviane Vincy Rozer said...

@Amanda Gaby Peter
ko mau? tapi sana di kl sy kc tggl.nnti sy bawa balik time cuti mid sem 2 :)

Viviane Vincy Rozer said...

@Alexy Luc
okeh daling :3

Gaby said...

astgaa ko serius?mau la..hahah...