Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Wednesday 27 June 2012

no regret.


I bought a bag for Jericho (a-55) as my cruel sister :p took my previous bag from me, hahahahah.I'm kidding sis. The real story is, I make a deal with her. I will borrow Jericho for 6 months, and for return, she will use Mckenzie for the time being. It is very unpractical to bring Jericho without a bag, as I'm afraid I'll break the lens or whatsoever if I'm not careful enough. So,no regret. This is for Jericho.

Since it is already payday, so why not spend some money on anything that I like? he he he he he. Then I bought 4 packs of Instax films from Mozuko. I wanted to buy the Pogo paper but unfortunately, they've run out of stock. So I decided to change the order into another 2 Instax films. No regret. he he he hee
I'm coming back this Saturday, so my solution on saving money is, cut down on foods. *kalaula buli* *crossed fingers*

Mum saw my lomo films. She  will never approve I'm spending money on that, *tapi kadang-kadang dia pandai tanya-tanya juga*  :P

Thank you mum :) 




1 comments:

nGiau said...

sama la! mumy sya pun tida suka sya beli2 film ni. buang duit dia bilang. haha