Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Argument.



I love to be alone when I really need to be alone. I believe that everyone needs their space to do self-closure. Long walks during evening, after packed schedule with classes, I surely need medication, by listening to the music while I'm enjoying myself to the scenery, by myself. That time, I'll be able to think back of what I've done, good or bad and reminding myself with my goals. I constantly need that, to make sure my life is on the right track. I'll never called that as 'looking to the past'. Past can't be changed, the only thing I can do is, improvement. 

I've been in an argument and I realized that I'm being too emotional about that matter, which leads to silence, until now. Words are so powerful, it can break your heart in just a second. Believe me, it will stay for a long time. It hurts. So don't say inappropriate things. It will break someone's heart or even yourself.

I know that it's hard to please everybody. Somehow, others may hurt by your action, and sometimes you can't control your anger and it just bursts out. I ain't a saint, I ain't an angel. I make mistakes. I will feel terribly guilty after breaking someone's heart. But, do they think how much I really feel if they break my heart too? Do they care? 


0 comments: