Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Friday 2 November 2012

exam week.


been on a very stressful week. At least I've killed two out of seven subjects so far.5 more to go, I'll expect nothing but with all my hard-work and efforts, God willing :) everything will be just fine.

5/11 Organic Chemistry 
6/11 Amalan Farmasi
7/11 Pharmaceutics III
8/11 Pharmacology I
9/11 Pharmacology II

I can't wait for Deepavali holidays. Ivy planning to come to KL and we will have some time to go jalan2! :3

I should continue studying now. Have a blast November and be blessed.

4 comments:

juwen said...

Good Luck exam kio!!

Gaby said...

sy pn exam ni skg...huhu tp x ckup ni sy bljar....harap pass seja la utk masuk degree...hihihi.... Gud luck yan... :)

Jujie said...

all the best sis!

Unknown said...

good luck! :)