Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve


Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Philippians 2:8-10 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth

I've promised to blog about what is the real meaning of Christmas to me. Some of you might have read my tweets. I said in my previous tweets that Christmas is not merely about exchanging gifts, santa claus, or else but this is the time of remembrance about a savior was born. I'm not saying that  apart from the remembrance  practicing the custom will be wrong but, it is important for us to know the real meaning of Christmas :)

It's Christmas Eve, and in a few hours we will be celebrating Christmas worldwide. Telco lines will be congested I guess after this because a lot of people are sending Christmas wish to their friends :p
Once again, Merry Christmas, I'm so happy to wish this again and again :P


0 comments: