Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Saturday 16 March 2013

Falling Slowly.





                                                                                                                                                                       













I didn't realised that I have a few episode of We Got Married, Yonghwa and Seohyun in my pendrive. I like Yonghwa because he is not like other kpop artists, who sing and dance, wearing bright and overly bold colours with peculiar hairstyles.Haha KPOP lovers, don't get mad, I like some of them too, but sometimes I think they might be a fashion victim *just saying. I started watching WGM because of Yonghwa :3
There was a song the sang together, which was Falling Slowly. I thought this song is one of Chester See's original because I watched his video singing the same song and I never knew that this song is from the movie 'ONCE' I'm so outdated. I love how the did the impromptu performance, Seohyun is just so innocent and talented in playing a piano. I heard how she sang for the song, and I'm amazed because she really can sing :) Thank you Seohyun, for showing me that KPOP stars can sing very well, apart from the lip-singing during performance and autotune. *bows* I think I'm gonna make the kpop lovers mad at me because of this post.I'm sorry I didn't mean to :( Let me just be honest here.

I don’t know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can’t react



The lyric. It's amazing.


0 comments: