Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Tuesday 2 April 2013

April


Time flies so quickly and sometimes I feel like I wanna slow down the time machine so that I can stop and enjoy the moment for a while. Final exam on May, semester break on June, and will be starting my practical session at Sabah on July. Pheww, tight schedule, huh?
Had a Pharmaceutics practical examination today, everything went smoothly, even though I made a careless mistake but since today's session is much better than last semester, so I should be grateful my carry mark will be quite okay compared to the previous exam. 
Bought myself a novel, entitle Where We Belong written by Emily Giffin, one of my favorite author. Been reading a few pages and it catches my attention until I'm confused which one to focus reading, either the lecture notes or the book :/ Seems like someone needs a proper time management.

Be blessed people. 




0 comments: