Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Saturday 28 June 2014

Overflowing Ideas Part One: Relationship


I love how things work when I sit alone in my room, accompanied with a good movies and study lamp, sometimes with a eargasmic choice of song playlist. Thinking about that special someone who lives thousand kilometres from my current location and hoping that he will always be happy, no matter how ugly days can be. When we talk about relationship, many will think about the kind of overrated romantic movies, expecting higher from their partner, so that their stories can relate to the movies. Believe me, there is no such thing as a 'perfect person'.

to be continue..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!