Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Friday 7 September 2012

Free.


reuploading this again. Old photo which I captured long time ago, and I uploaded it on my old blog :3

End of mid semester examination. I feel relieved, though I don't feel so confident about how I answered all the questions. I think back on how bad my preparation back then,  I really can predict what is the result. I guess no more high expectation this time :') Last minutes preparation will never give you an excellent result. Note that.

But I feel glad it's finally over :D

been practicing a healthy meal starting this week, and I hope that I can continue to get a healthy lifestyle.Gonna blog about it later. 

1 comments:

Mitchamorchell said...

jangan dulu fikir bukan2.. sometimes pandai lain tu.. even my experience last minute pun bukan slalu bad result juga ne.. try be positive saja no matter what.. :)