Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Sunday 2 September 2012

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)

Hello September :3 
I'm having my mid-semester exam on 4th September and now everything is a mess. No proper preparation because I'm having *honeymoon* at home during holidays. *sigh

I'm a little bit stressed but I'm not going to let myself give up. I CAN DO THIS! 

Made a video, some random video about my progress here. I can't believe I'm in the middle of semester two, and soon, semester 3, 1 year practical, last semester, then graduating, and working. Wauwauwau *jauh sy befikir. Some inspiration for me to get through all this ;)

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.Amen






0 comments: