Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Whining

 I  admit that I'm not very good in English subject, back then and until now. I've improved, but still can't catch up with the level I'm supposed to reach. I'm eager to study, to improved myself but human will always be human, lots of imperfections. The moment you said to yourself you want to improve, after a few seconds, laziness strikes and here it comes again, nothing happen.

I feel stressed when it comes to English class. Why?
First, we need to attend a night class, 8 pm until 10pm++, not to whine about this and that but I FEEL VERY TIRED AND MY BRAIN CAN'T EVEN FUNCTIONING WELL.

having classes from 8 am to 5 pm, dance practice at 5 pm to 6 pm ( I joined for the sake of  credit hours :(  ) continue with English class at 8 pm to 10 pm. Come to night class, ended up being scold about how low our level of thinking, bla bla bla ( I don't mind actually, because I know some of the accusations are true) really make my head gonna burst. 

Don't worry peeps, this is just the way I'm expressing and whining about how tired I am, after a good night sleep I'll be better and tomorrow I'll wake up feeling a different person and start to be a optimist person again. This is just temporary. What I need is just a good night sleep. 

1 comments:

aestherlyienda said...

Girl, I know exactly how you feel. Our dance practice usually starts at 8.30pm to 11pm. Just that we don't do practice on English class night. Reached full cdt hours by the end of semester 2. Good luck girl.