Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Friday 4 January 2013

Homesick




Lectures had started and I can feel the tense of second year student is arising. 9 (killer) subjects this semester, Pharmaceutics (4,5), Pharmacology ( 3,4,5), Technical Pharmacy, Research, Keselamatan & Kesihatan and of course, English. Looks like someone need a wake up call from procrastinating.
But there is no use of complaining and frowning, government pays me every month, quite a sum of money for a student to just study,graduate and then work. 2 more years left yan, keep holding on :).

It's only been 3 days since I left my hometown, but I feel homesick. I feel that I don't like being here, surrounded by people who clearly belong to a world that I can't fit in. Those pictures, remarks my joyous time at home, being with le family and eat like there is no tomorrow. Teheeee. 

Home is where the heart is, right? :)




0 comments: