Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Sunday 12 May 2013

Mother's Day Celebration











Happy woman is the prettiest person :) 


Mother's Day celebration at SIB Petaling Jaya. I feel grateful to have such an amazing day to gather in a house of God, to worship.My soul longed for the bread of life. I brought Jericho to church today, since we have mother's day celebration today and I want to take some photos. I realised that I don't have much time left here with all of them, and I want to spend the last 2 weeks here and when I come back to my hometown for practical, I'll carry the good memories with the people in SIB Petaling Jaya.They are awesome people, spirited and they are like brothers and sisters to me, teaching me how to be stronger, spiritually and emotionally.

So, I wanna take this opportunity to wish especially to mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day :) 
*bakal ibu dan yang teringin mo jadi ibu pun termasuk.LOL

0 comments: