Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Tuesday 28 January 2014

This cold heart, finally able to feel again.




My very first post on 2014. gomenasai minna-san, I've been abandoning this blog, again *sigh
My brain juice is decreasing. It is not like the previous time when I'm so hyped up and so inspired, over anything, just little things.Nowadays, I been spending too much time on work, work and work. I can't wait for practical is over.


I miss those days when I were so attached in photography, where I will go out and capture anything in front of me, such as ants, clouds, leaves, people etc. Maybe it is time to search where all my inspiration has gone.
Been thinking (read:overthink) a lot lately, about what I supposed to do and whatnot. What future holds for me, and sadly I can't even picture myself in the future.Maybe that is a good sign for me not to think too much about the future because God said ;
“Then Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?’” (Luke 12:22-26, NIV).

I realized that we have been spending time worrying about nothing, and we failed to see that our God is able. 


“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones” (Proverbs 3:5-8).

I don't know why I search answers to my questions about life at other places, rather than to Him. He directs me to His path, in His own way.Last Sunday, I cried, after listening to an ordinary sermon by our pastor. It is about spending quality time with God. As I look back to my life, pathetically, I'm not giving enough time with Him. How a simple sermon, can really touches the most hollow spaces inside my heart, this cold heart, finally able to feel again. 


1 comments:

Arms said...

Well, I guess all bloggers have been there, be it work or just nothing to talk about.

But surely you'll be active again in the future kan hehe.

All the best in work / practical too!

Happy Monday, Yan!