Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Thursday 1 May 2014

Letter to Heaven




As time goes by, I found myself constantly thinking about my late father, not that kind of sad flashbacks or whatsoever but maybe if we truly missed someone, that person will never leave your mind.

Hello dad.It's been a while.My previous letter dated long ago and I'm sorry for the delays. How are you there dad? If only you can send pictures of how amazing heaven will be I'll be over the moon. I'm still struggling with practicals, which will end soon. I lost track of time, your daughter is so busy and she spent most of her time sleeping after work. I haven't got the chance to meet mom for 5 weeks, I missed home so much but I will be back this weekend. 
I'm perfectly fine but your little girl seems to miss you quite often these days. Found your photos on my dropbox account and you can't imagined how emotional I was when i saw these photos because I'm not there to witness your progress during the time you were admitted to hospital. You seem okay in this photo, but when I came back that day, the day you were in ICU, you were in your worst condition. 


Time flies but still the fact that you were gone makes me feel crushed. Time is the great healer, they said and I couldn't agree more. How much time I need to be completely okay with you not here with us? Even me myself can't provide an answer to that question. I can only put my hopes and trust in Him, as I know He will directs me to His path, even though without your existence, He sends someone as a Helper for me, so that whenever I feel lost and hopeless, whenever I fell i long for your existence, He will always be here reminding me that you are okay and we will be perfectly fine.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

U're a strong person. Ur father is definitely safe in God's care right now.