Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Sunday 22 May 2016

5 degrees of separation.

  After so long, finally I had the urge to write (read: ramblings). Being an adult sucks. They said 'work hard and play hard' but how it even possible when I spent almost all my time at work and have little time to actually enjoy myself?

2016 started pretty rough to me. Breakups (yes, 's') hit me and left me completely off.First scenario, I thought he was the one I'm going to marry. Cliche as it might sound to you but I really did. He fits perfectly to the checklist I made during high school (yes, I did that too xD) I think timing wasn't right for both of us but still I feel I have to put the blame on me for not being strong enough to fight for it.









0 comments: