Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Sunday 31 May 2020

2 years later.

I'm staring at my keyboard trying to gather the right words to be written on my dusty blog. It is 2020,most probably people don't read blogs like the old times but I still browse through my old postings and cant help myself from feeling slightly embarrassed on how cringe some of the post that I wrote, yet somehow feel relieve that there are still something to remind me of the past.
How's life so far?


1. still working at the same place.
2. withold my distance learning as I'm still coping financially
3. haven't got married (yet) while most of my close friends are moving into the next phase of their life.
4. my weight been fluctuating (directly proportional with my stress level)
5.struggling with acne problem.(More of this later)
6. Finally planning to do a minor renovation to my apartment in UUC but covid came up so I had to postponed the plan.
7.Covid-19 Pandemic
8. move out from my previous house that I rented to another room somewhere near the hospital. (best decision ever)
9. still as dumb in making life decision.

But I'm not going to write a long ass list about what happened throughout the years that I have been missing from my blog because it going to take a long post. XD
Life is good, so far. I hope it will always be good.


till next time xx



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Hope life will always be good for you. Take care :)