Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Friday 7 September 2018

Spiderwebs

Oh. Hi. my PMS kickin' in like there is no tomorrow. I've been so emotionally lately and apart from work that had been draining me down, I cannot help myself from overthinking about my own life.
I rarely write nowadays, blame me for losing my creative juice and unable to multitask since now I'm too occupied with :

1. Full time work and locum during weekend and after office hours
2. Part Time as a student at Oum
3. social life ( I failed at this)

There are so many things to write/rant now, I'm not sure whether I can cope with thought in my mind and projecting it into a writing, let's just bear with me okay?

I sometime feel that I don't have anyone to talk with.Sometimes I have these miserable thoughts that I NEED to share with someone, just to share because I'm not expecting others to understand nor did I expect them to settle it for me. 

Oh and I deleted my Facebook account for good. Logging in  Facebook now its like going into a toxic environment, everyone has their own opinion and everyone expect their opinion to be respected and zero tolerance. I haven't touched on racism, gender biased, extremist ( you name it) etc etc. 


next, Its my second year  learning at OUM. I'm taking Psychology . Despite I have a time constraint because I feel tired after work and I don't have the energy left to study but I manage to do it (but I failed a few subjects and repeated the subjects xD). I didn't take any education loans, which  means I need to pay my own fees which is hard for me since I'm renting an apartment alone, paying for a car loan, utilities and other bills alone. Its quite hard to do all alone and I barely can cope it. T.T

Despite all the hard time and baggage that has been drowning me down, I'm thankful I have a job to earn money, house as a shelter , food on my plate, clothes to keep me warm, TV and internet to keep me entertained, and close friends to talk with. :')



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.Blogwalking! stalk2 blogger sabahanss