Daddy's little girl. Whenever she needed a space on her own, she will keep herself drowned with amazing books accompanied by Jericho and Mckenzie, the catch-eye.

Thursday 13 September 2012

Online Photo Printing


Nowadays, everything is simplified and easier. Technology wins. From the evolution of online shopping, now lots and lots of services are provided via online. For me, which I don't have much time to go here and there to shop, blame this management for this st*pid rules, so I stick to online services. From buying clothes, lomo camera, films, books, songs via bandcamp ( I supported Jayesslee music, I bought their single, Officially Missing you :) ) and the list goes on. 

I've found this interesting website that provides online photo printing. for lazy person like me :P it's easier.Just download the software, upload your photos and select the size you want and confirm your address and payment option. You may pay using Maybank2u and using your credit card. It's simple right? For 3r size photo, they will charge you 0.35 cents :) but for the postage fees, you need to pay as well :) 

I would likely recommend this service to those who are very busy(like me hahahaaa). Let's re-live the photos.Don't just keep it in your folder until virus came and attack your laptop and you lost everything. 

Just visit their site, GREECO VENTURE <------ click here

1 comments:

ZeLL~LeaH said...

agree to this -> "Let's re-live the photos.Don't just keep it in your folder until virus came and attack your laptop and you lost everything."

thnx for the info on the online photo printing site~! :)